2016 SHRED415 – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE
March 27, 2017
May 15, 2017
May 24, 2017
June 5, 2017
TOP SHRED415 MOMENTS
By Hinsdale Instructor, Jule Rouse
The woman who used to stop every 15 minutes to take a glucose tablet. I see her now six months later, and she only stops once during class to take a tablet. That’s life changing. The mom who walks in with her three kids and her eyes look like she might start crying. 60 minutes later she has a new perspective and that sweaty glow.
Business men and women on the phone, voices strained with stress. Five minutes into class and you can see their shoulders relax and the tension in their bodies melt.
A man whose child just had his sixth brain surgery shows up, gets his fill of nourishment from the other 29 people in class who just ran their butts off for his little guy. The list goes on and on.
It’s not just about biceps popping and waists shrinking—that’s the icing on the cake. It’s about opening up your soul to the possibility of what if and the energy of all those other people who are almost whispering in your ear, ‘yes you can!!’
All you can eat buffets get a bad rap; you just have to pick the right one. Or better yet, come to mine.”
“Asking for my greatest Shred415 memory is like asking who is my favorite child. I can’t do it. Shred415 is like the world's greatest all you can eat buffet. Whatever you need, Shred is going to give it to you. It nourishes the body, the soul and the mind. There are a handful of moments that come to mind:
By North Shore Instructor, Lauren Edmonds
By Chicago Instructor, Brittany Reamer
FACTS ABOUT ME
"It's almost impossible to pick a favorite Shred415 moment because I am constantly in awe of the Shredders who take my classes and those I take class with. If I had to pick one it would be from June 2013. One of our long time Shredders, Emily Baby, and I had been talking about how I knew she could beat her mile challenge time by a landslide.
She was scared to say she could and didn't know how to run it without burning out. I had seen this spitfire of a woman kick ass in class for over a year and I knew she was capable of her best and then some. In Tracy's class, I got on a treadmill next to Emily and we went step for step, minute for minute on that treadmill. She hit a new personal record (PR) and I was so proud to be able to root her on.
Shred415 has the ability to create once in a lifetime moments, where we break down barriers we never dreamed of. I'll never forget Emily's moment."
1. I love eggs! I could eat them for every meal, every day.
2. My high school sweetheart and I got married in Jurassic Park. Yes, that Jurassic Park.
3. I earned my undergraduate degree at Ohio State and am a huge Buckeye fan!
4. My mom is my best friend.
5. There is nothing I find more exhilarating or rewarding than teaching a Shred415 class!
1. I have been vegetarian for 13 years.
2. I can eat an entire cheese pizza without hesitation.
3. I have a minor obsession with Gabrielle Union.
4. I was a bowler for 15 years.
5. The only thing I genuinely hate in life is traffic... but, I mean who likes traffic?
FIVE FUN FACTS
By South Loop Manager & Instructor, Makiah Scott
By Chicago Instructor, Sara Rzepkowski
FIVE FUN FACTS
1. I love to travel! I have been to 15 countries and try to see at least 1-2 new places each year.
2. I am obsessed with my boxer pup, Louie. He is 85 lbs but thinks he's a tiny lap dog!
3. I love sushi.
4. My favorite concert ever was seeing OAR in Charleston, SC last year on my birthday!
5. I was Shredder of the Month in October 2016.
1. I lived behind the Lincoln Park front desk before becoming an instructor.
2. I am Canadian and Guatemalan. Born and raised in Chicago.
3. Everyday I make decisions thinking "What would Kanye do?"
4. If pizza was a girl, I'd be married.
5. Kim Kardashian liked one of my Instagram photos. Don't believe me? I'll @ you.
FIVE FUN FACTS
By Chicago Instructor, Derick Garcia